joi, 10 aprilie 2025

Blogger 2015-2025

 I started my blogs 10 years ago.

On 20th March 2015 I wrote my first article on Blogger. It was about family and hobbies.

Now I have about 25 blogs on different themes.

The best period for blogging was 2015-2020.

After 2020 my inspiration was poor.

Now I count how many readers I have and which themes were interesting for them.

My post from 2020 about 7 years experience with Family Tree DNA was interesting for 655 viewers.

Another interesting post was "maps and documents Tanganu Fundeni Balaceanca", 675 views.

My post "Stelu @ Schneider Electric" 1998-2014 has 875 views.

The post from April 2015 about my neighborhood Ferdinand Obor has 2005 views. 

My article about the street where I was born has 1131 views. 

I lived on that street from 1967 to 2004. Probably most of the viewers were my neighbors.

From 2004 to 2008 I lived in an apartment in the center of Bucharest.

The post about the house where was the apartment has 328 views.

In 2008 I returned to my former neighborhood in a house sited on a street parallel to my old street.

The post about this new street has 787 views.

Another post about the street parallel to the Ferdinand boulevard with blocks of flats and a former

house for internal affairs department employers has 1068 views.

The post about the schools where the children from this neighborhood learned has 563 views.

A newspaper cut about Predoleanu, a famous DIY store has 1957 views.

The post about the famous "supermarket" of  Nae Niculescu Beașca has 512 views.

My hobby about antennas, satellite dishes and CATV was interesting for 492 viewers.

I have many other posts with zero to hundreds of views, but for 10 years this is nothing.

I shall continue to write on this blogs and I hope I'll have inspiration. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu